Sunday, March 14, 2010

Rain.

It's been raining for about three days. I almost feel unwelcome from Boston, but that doesn't keep from enjoying my time here and my luck!

I haven't gone out since I've gotten back, but it's alright. I've been catching up on my TV shows and reading. As you may remember, I've been reading the Twilight series for quite some time now. I've been reading Eclipse on and off for months and have finally decided to finish it this week. Maybe I'll even get to start on Breaking Dawn, the last book. Along with finally getting in touch with my reading side, I'm about to get onto a new cellphone plan! That means I get to call mobile-to-mobile for free, get a mini texting plan, and have whenever minutes! Also, I get to finally say goodbye to my prepaid plan. To tell you the truth, what I'm really looking forward to is the texting. I've been dying to text without worrying about killing my minutes. It's going to be great.

Coming home, I've realized that I have a lot of clothes. Too much clothes, almost. I've also noticed that my wardrobe has changed dramatically. I never use to own skirts and dresses, but once I realized I didn't, I started buying them. Now I'm practically in love with them. Don't worry. I'm still the same girl I was - a jean lover - but I do have to admit that it's fun to dress up at times.

I've been thinking about something for the past couple days now. You know how I took my first shot last week? (I can't believe it's only been a week.) I've had the urge to drink once again. I'm still the type of person who doesn't drink just to drink, though. I don't think I'll ever be that person. I need to be having fun before I start drinking. Anyways, I do want to drink and maybe even get a little drunk. I'm afraid I'm going to be like Shoko and tip over when I'm drunk though. haha. ...or at least be a really sloppy drunk. Seeing as I get dizzy easily when I'm tipsy, I don't think I'm going to handle being drunk well. I don't plan on pushing my limit though. Next time I'll probably just take two shots max and maybe drink some beer. We'll see... I'm excited for the next party. It's funny that whenever I think about partying, I think about Nemat's parties. I just enjoy them that much. :)

Anyways, it's time for me to read again! I can't wait for the weather to warm up and the rain to stop. Sunny showers will also do. See you later!<3

P.S. It was the St. Patty's Day parade today, but I didn't go out to see it. Pooooopey.

1 comment:

  1. laurennn youre in boston?! :D too abd i lost my phone, but come visit me at neu! ill have my phone back tomorrow hopefully i lost it at a house party haha. (which was TERRIBLE compared to amherst house party btw) yepp...when are you going back to amherst? i meeeeiss youuu <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note.