Monday, March 22, 2010

Chit Chat.

I'm back in Amherst. It feels as if I'm in another world here. I completely forgot about blogging last night. I actually forgot about it until now. It's weird how this place really makes you forget about everything - all but Dave, at least. Nonetheless, I feel like I'm in a fantasy world.

Sadly, I have to cut this post short for now. Its time for my early Monday dinner before my 6:30PM class. I have a Skype date with Paul later. I'm excited to catch up with him! So far, his Spring Break sounded amazing - like an actual Spring Break away from home and everything. I'm happy he got relaxation time. Anyways, I'll update you later. Chao!

2 comments:

  1. I find myself refreshing your page in psych waiting for you to write your next post to keep me busy...thought you should know after i noticed myself click refresh for the third time during the course of the last 30 mins. lol

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note.