Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Peanut Butter Postal Service.

So I'm sitting in front of my computer once again eating peanut butter and listening to The Postal Service. I log onto Facebook and see that Dave is on. I click his name and start typing.

As I waited for a response from him, I realized... I've only really tried keeping in touch with three people. I mean, I've talked to others, but three have always been on my mind - Dave being one of them. I don't understand what it is about him that makes me constantly think about him. I've talked to Maddie about this and she brought up her moms belief that we're attracted to people because of their scent. Their scent? Yeah... I know what you're thinking. Her mom must be on some type of drugs, right? Nope. A couple weeks later, I learn in my Biology class that there's something in the opposite sex we're automatically attracted to - in certain members at least. It's some type of odor our bodies give off. As weird as it sounds, I guess Dave has that odor I'm attracted to... and it's pretty freakin' strong! I can't help but find myself crawling back to him even when he's not around. And when he is around? Boy, I feel like I'd drop any guy for him...

I hate that he has that affect on me. It's scary getting that uncontrollable urge whenever I'm around him. It makes me feel as if I'm never going to be able to be with anyone other than him. It worries me so much... but I guess that once I find a guy who makes me forget about him and lose that urge, I'll know he's worth every penny.

-----------

It's a beautiful day. The sun's out so I guess it's my time to leave before it sets. As always, <3.

P.S. Song of the moment:
The Postal Service (Website)
Give Up
District Sleeps Alone Tonight 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note.