Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Vermicelli cravings.

I'm at the library. To the right of me is this guy that's coughing in my direction. To the left of me is this girl whose quietly sitting there. After the guy on my right stops coughing, the girl to my left immediately sneezes a silent achoo. How magnificent. Haha. I wanted to laugh so badly but then I'd just look weird. (I don't even know if you understood my story, but that's okay.)

So I was talking to Maddie yesterday and telling her about this movie/book called The Diving Bell and the Butterfly. Think twice before you ask me what it's about. Why? Because it turns out that I'm much worse at telling stories than I thought I was. I just couldn't do it. It was the worst thing ever. I don't even know if she understands what it's about now. Haha. Also, I was (attempting) to refresh her memory about Eclipse, and just forgot tons of peoples names, such as Bella, whom is one of the main characters, and the Volturi. I need to brush up on my story telling... asap.

On another note, I talked for Paul for about the first time in three months last night, and let's just say each month was summarized in an hour. Yes... we talked for a long time. It was a good update though. Sadly, I don't think he's going to be able to stop by Amherst unless he comes this weekend, which is unlikely. That's okay though. We only have about a month and a half left of classes until our vermicelli meals. Speaking of vermicelli, I'm hungry now. I went to the gym earlier, so I'm not really running on anything right now... except an apple and an orange. Anyways, I'm going to quickly finish my English homework and head to Franks. There's sushi tonight! By the way, did I ever mention I'm planning to write my English paper on whether or not there's such thing as love at first sight? Or if it really is love at first smell? Confused? I hope so! It'll be interesting.

<3 you! Over and out.

P.S. I forgot to tell you that I probably won't link songs as often while I'm here, seeing as I don't listen to much music here. However, I was at the gym today and heard an old song. It's now stuck in my head so I thought I'd just post it. Here goes.

The Police
Ghost in the Machine
Every Little Thing She Does is Magic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note.