Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Eclipse Nevermore!

I finally finished reading Eclipse last night! It's taken me so long to read it. I'd say... a year at max. I'm so happy I did it. That book surprised the hell out of me. I never thought such things would happen at the end. I can't wait to read Breaking Dawn now. So excited!

Anyways, I hung out with Thomas yesterday. It was fun. They have this thing at Northeastern called afterHOURS and it's basically a place where people can sign up and play music to others. It's awesome. I'm planning to go back Thursday for their open mic night.

Well, I just wanted to give you an update on my day yesterday. It sucks because I completely forgot to take pictures! I'm such a loser. I'm mad at myself for forgetting. I'll try again today. It's 60 degrees out and I still have to photocopy taxes! Gr! My attempt failed yesterday which means I have to lug a bag out once again. Sucks. Anyways, it's time for me to get ready and go. I'm stopping by Y.E.S. today, then hanging out with Thomas again (I think). Chao! :)

1 comment:

Leave a note.