Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Zone.

I'm totally in the zone right now. I want to continue drawing but it's getting too late into the night to. I have to sleep especially since I'm going to get breakfast tomorrow.

Anyways, this post is going to be short due to the time of night right now, but to show you what I've been doing for the past couple hours, here goes nothing! I've decided to document this piece due to the fact that I never draw people.





So... obviously he's not finished yet. I'm just done for the night. How do you think he looks so far? I'm pretty happy about him. By the way, this guy is William Fitzsimmons. He's a musician whose songs I really enjoy. You know, the mellow songs you always find me listening to. I recommend Passion Play (the first song I heard from him), Shattered, Kylie, Afterall, You Still Hurt Me, and basically everything and anything of his.

Maddie's finally asleep right now, which means I should also be sleeping. Goodnight and keep posted for progress!

P.S. This drawing is based off a photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note.