Tuesday, March 2, 2010

What a relief!

I'm so happy my Sociology paper isn't due today. Even though it's really a one page letter, it's something I actually want to try hard on. I think I've been doing a lot better this semester. I feel like I have everything in my ballpark. I'm always on top of things and usually know when things are due and when I should do them. I've gotten to hang of going to the library and getting work done at a decent time. I'm pretty content right now.

On another note, the weather is gorgeous today! The sun's out, grass is green, everything's just beautiful! What sucks is that I'm sick! I really want to go outside and lay on the grass, but my body is telling me not to risk getting worse since I'm getting better and all. I actually think I'm going to take a nap... and maybe walk around for a bit. We'll see.

It's nice to take a day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note.