Friday, March 12, 2010

Moving forward.

I'm done trying to get Nick. I've made my feelings quite clear and initiated a lot of things, yet haven't gotten much reassurance back. I feel like if you really like someone, you'd go after him/her. In my case, he isn't, and for that reason, I'm moving on.

On another note, I'm going to be in Boston in a couple hours. I'm excited to go home. Isn't it amazing how you can start it one place and be in a completely different one in a couple hours?

I went to the gym once again. I'm planning to go every Tuesday and Thursday at the very least. I ran a total of 1.25 of a mile today. It was nice even though I didn't run the entire 1.25 miles all at once. I also biked a bit and worked my arms out. It's nice getting back in shape.

Anyways, I'm done for the night. That one hour nap didn't help much. 9:05 tomorrow. Goodnight Amherst. I'll see you in Boston.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note.